The BMW M3 has become the object modification by many enterprises tuning world. This time gets Vorsteiner part is doing a breakthrough on the The BMW M3 tuning by called this car “GTRS3 Candy Cane”. The GTRS3 Candy Cane comes with a pure white exterior, combined with elements of striking red, red sides, wheels, hood, and the BMW logo.
Vorsteiner is a company based in California. This tuning package also comes with a complete splitter, front fenders, the side that has been long, rear quarter panel arch. Vorsteiner has also added an all new aerodynamic package. All are tied to the conversion of carbon fiber width, carbon fiber race hood vant, and carbon fiber VRS on the boot lid. In addition, the titanium exhaust system and set of tires new 3095 V-red with a combined size of 20 Forged with Michelin Sport PS2 tires 285/25/20 325/25/20 who could complete the look The BMW M3 GTRS3 Candy Cane. Car’s suspension is also changed by using the KW V3 EDC which absorb bumps.
2011 The BMW M3 Vorsteiner GTRS3 By Candy Cane using the engine to increase power, but specific and has not been disclosed. Clearly, this engine is able to output 620 HP, which rose 200 HP from the standard version.
Here are some additional upgrades of Candy Cane:
- Vorsteiner GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Wide body Conversion
- Vorsteiner Vented Carbon Fiber Race Hood
- Vorsteiner VRS Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
- Vorsteiner Lightweight Titanium Exhaust System
- Vorsteiner V-309 Forged 5 Spoke Concave Centers 20×10.5J | 20x12J Wheels
- Vorsteiner Red Piping Logo Embroidered Floor Mats
- Michelin PS2 Sport Tires 285/25/20 325/25/20
- Brembo GTR Big Brake Kit System Front and Rear
- KW V3 EDC Coil over Suspension System
- AA E9X M3 Supercharger 620hp Stage II